10.2.11

Life is full of interruptions and complications.....

and ... general opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed,
but I don't see that.

It seems to me that love is everywhere.....
Often, it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there-
parents and kids,



....husbands and wives,   




boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends....


 When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know, none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of love.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...
love actually is all around.



the photographs:
  • brother and me
  • husband and me
  • my mom and dad
  • my dad with his youngest friend 
  • mom and aunt
  • friends from my graduate-years
updated with new images of us with our son on 6.11.2013
text quoted from
Love Actually

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. It was nice having you here. Have a good day.

Take care and come back soon.
Best, Tanusree

Like us

Printfriendly

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...