27.7.10

Back from holidays !!


just returned from my 2-weeks vacation.
i look a little different now. my mom forced me into a new hair-cut and a couple of other things which happen over long sittings at the beauty parlour. i am glad. i had grown tired of the look i had been wearing all this while....

[my mom !!]

husband will be around for two more weeks and then my next session of travelling begins.... so i guess i'll be away from my niche for a quite some time now... except that tomorrow i wish to upload the best shots from
my vacation......

till tomorrow,
good-bye !!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. It was nice having you here. Have a good day.

Take care and come back soon.
Best, Tanusree

Like us

Printfriendly

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...