12.3.10

Home is where the heart is...

and my heart knowest not where it wants to be.....




Recently I got in touch with an old friend and exchanged the obvious questions.. whereas he had a definitive answer to all that I asked...
I had to think twice before I answered even his the simplest questions !

where do you stay, he asked

to which I replied..listing all the places where my heart wonders... where my parents stay, where my husband stays and then where work has stationed me momentarily....

what do you do, he asked

with slight hesitation  i replied i am a  post-doc.... fully aware of the how profound my job-title sounds and extremely guilty of how little justice I having been doing to it lately...


I pretended to be happy and settled... and I guess practice has perfected my pretence and now-a-days I sound convincing...

Yet deep inside I knew that very moment that I would have been the happiest person if only I could say...

I am a home-maker... I stay with my husband and I am beyond busy taking care of my beautiful daughter and her dad !



[photograph from my sister Rinku's album]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. It was nice having you here. Have a good day.

Take care and come back soon.
Best, Tanusree

Like us

Printfriendly

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...