28.3.10

breakfast and a friend....

Its Sunday morning....                            

I rolled and lazed and got up late..
talked to my mister before i was all set..
no breakfast in the fridge ??
      i'll stay hungry,  i thought
but then changed my mind
   and walked to fetch  my bread .

at the bakery counter there was a little boy
by-hearting his lessons while his papa was away
his name was Manikantham, friends  call him Mani he said
wearing a coy smile,   he gave me my bread
i smiled  - turned and walked away
this morning i returned with breakfast in a hand,-     and a friend at bay !

[image from weheartit]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. It was nice having you here. Have a good day.

Take care and come back soon.
Best, Tanusree

Like us

Printfriendly

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...