13.5.10

Few of my favourite things ....


I wasn't served tea on bed 
nor woken by the tune of an old song at day-break
a mayna-pair did not greet me on my way
nor did my breakfast-table lay strewn with garden-picked-lilies or a batch of freshly baked brownies....
but i am all smiles and giggles today
... for this morning I received a little love note from husband to brighten my day.
a picture-postcard it was,- a picture-postcard to cheer me up...
....a postcard with a peeping giraffe from the maxwanger shop ... 
and since "morning shows the day" - they say
i am hoping that today will be a wonderful day
and when night falls i hope to wind up in bed complacent and gay !!


[postcard from maxwanger shop]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. It was nice having you here. Have a good day.

Take care and come back soon.
Best, Tanusree

Like us

Printfriendly

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...