21.4.10

Sad stories make me cry....


I have a curious affinity for every detail that is not my own ..
    specially those parts in their  stories that involve pain..
                           ... very often i tend to internalize their concerns, their worries, their pains
                           and eventually without ever realizing make them a part of my own tale...
            loose my smiles, my sleep, my peace of mind over them
                   and end up feeling hopeless, dismayed, scattered, displaced and hurt ....
         i hate this confused complication, this lose of sleep, loss of mind ..
i hate the way they make me feel....
           for the worst part of all this involvement, this concern,-   
             ...        is the underlying knowledge that  i can't help... i can only cry.....


[image from weheartit]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. It was nice having you here. Have a good day.

Take care and come back soon.
Best, Tanusree

Like us

Printfriendly

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...