23.3.10

i want no world...

                  for beautiful you are my world, my true

......someday soon while i rock you in arms i shall  whisper to you....

                                                                                my love,                                                                                                                                                           
"i want no world  for beautiful you are my world..
i carry your heart with me...  i carry it in my heart"                              
         


                                       [verses by e.e cummings ]  
                                            [imgae: Mattie's Way by Richard Yaco]



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. It was nice having you here. Have a good day.

Take care and come back soon.
Best, Tanusree

Like us

Printfriendly

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...