14.2.10

My cute comic valentine... who changed a bit for me..... for he cared for me

I love baking !! The measurements, the batter and finally the wait for a hot slice of freshly-baked-cake is all very exciting for me. I relive the excitement every time !! With some coaxing I managed to convince my husband to bake his first cake this weekend (Saturday night for him.... Sunday morning for me !).

A carrot cake it was !! And it was delicious he said...

[Thats him with his big slice of choco-chip carrot cake :D]

After having the first slice... he had started planning for his next venture :)

At times I wonder if marriage makes the little pleasures of life infectious....

I think it does... Hee hee hee..

Cheers to that ... Happy Valentines day !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. It was nice having you here. Have a good day.

Take care and come back soon.
Best, Tanusree

Like us

Printfriendly

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...