25.1.10

I dreamt of violets.....

'Twas beautiful yet elusive as all dreams are ...
but the violets I remember...
confusing me even as I lay -
as to what they wanted to say..
on waking, urged by the slave of modern times within-
i googled..


and this is what they had to convey -

"Violet denotes high spirituality,
religious aspiration, purification, affection,
gentleness, charm, peacefulness. ....
a sense of intuitive understanding... a feeling of intimacy."

They also said

"To see violets in your dreams, or gather them,
brings joyous occasions......... "

Isn't that lovely !
.... and now i can't wait to hear the good news that is tip-toeing my way !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. It was nice having you here. Have a good day.

Take care and come back soon.
Best, Tanusree

Like us

Printfriendly

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...