5.12.09

A toast to coffee !!


Over the past few days I have become increasingly aware of my virtual existence.

By profession I do abstract mathematics. That explains the virtuality at my work-front.

I am married, but presently its a long distance marriage. So my husband is no more than a video image in the mornings and a green-dot (courtesy G-talk) at night ! The same is true for most of my friends, merely blinking dots, switching colours between grey-green-orange and grey again :(

Blogs, e-books, online music take care of my weekends and my real estate extends very little beyond farmville :)

So you see I am feeling rather virtual these days... with coffee as my sole connection to reality !!

[image via google search]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. It was nice having you here. Have a good day.

Take care and come back soon.
Best, Tanusree

Like us

Printfriendly

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...