1.1.14

A thank you note, 20 Most Popular Posts of 2013
& New Year Greetings

Its been a year since I started blogging food at Ma Niche. My motivation was to learn to cook beyond the every needs. In that respect my experience here has been enriching and fulfilling. In this one year I have learnt to cook and appreciate traditional recipes from all over the world and enjoyed "food" like never before. I have learnt to respect my measuring cups, teaspoons and tablespoons as much as "printed recipes" and realized that food photography is as much of an art as fine cooking. Through many a baking groups, cook book clubs and food photography challenges I have made new friends, learnt new recipes, stepped outside my kitchen comfort zone and surprised myself with the revelation that I too can bake & cook 'well'. In this one year the number of people connecting with Ma Niche through various social networks have increased by far and at each step it has been encouraging to know that you all are around. Thank you so much for being there and helping Ma Niche grow into the space it is today. Hope 2014 will be as wonderful and fulfilling as the year that went by and with your love and support this space with grow and prosper in 2014.  Thank you once again !! 

Now a quick recap of 20 Most Popular Posts of 2013..

The 20 Most Popular Posts of 2013 
  1. Homemade Apple Cider
  2. 100% Whole Wheat Bread using Tangzhong Method
  3. Spiced Pear Jam
  4. Mediterranean Chicken Meat Balls
  5. One Minute Chocolate Cake
  6. Apple Popover

2 comments:

  1. These all look great! I am definitely going to click on a few of the links and explore some more. Thanks so much for linking up to the Friday Food Frenzy, hope to see you back next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing these lovely dishes at Weekend Potluck. Please come back soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. It was nice having you here. Have a good day.

Take care and come back soon.
Best, Tanusree

Like us

Printfriendly

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...